Sunday, February 26, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello there and welcome to my blog!  I'm Jennifer, owner of Green Pepper Greetings (website under construction). 

My mission for this blog is to provide an outlet for my creativity, whether it be words, cards, things made with yarn, beads or fabric.  I love having creativity in my life and I want to share my creativity with others.

So, a little about me.....I'm 43 years old and have lived my entire life in Wisconsin.  I am the mother of three handsome cats and two darling guinea pigs.  All of my pets are male, so I'm basically outnumbered.  During the week I'm a Project Manager for a large health insurance company, but during my free time I love to knit, bead, sew, make greeting cards and hang out with my friends.  (Who knew that at 43 I would be having the time of my life with such wonderfully, crazy friends).

I had a wonderful time yesterday designing greeting cards.  I don't design cards enough as I fall into my other hobbies but when I do design cards, I'm pleased with the outcome.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back from time to time sharing what I love with the people that I love!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards, especially the one with the bird. Looks Japanese and bamboo-y.

    ReplyDelete